Booking Terms & Conditions
Credit card guarantee is required to secure your reservation. The prepayment is neccessary to confirm your reservation. The 'Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel' has all rights to decline any reservations if there is no deposit or failed card payment.
The Hotel reserves the right to alter the room rates charched at any stage of time. Guests who have already processed their reservation with different rates will not be compensated or refunded any difference. By completing your booking you are accepting the Term & Conditions, this constitutes an agreement between yourself and the hotel. The rates are quoted in Euros, per room, per night, and include all applocable taxes.
CHECK IN: 14:00 hours
CHECH OUT: 12:00 noonn.
If canceled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If canceled or modified later, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of cancelling 1 day prior to the arrival or in case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
NOTE: The balance of the accommodation will be paid upon Hotel check-in.
Please check carefully your reservation details on the booking summary and inform us of any discrepancies. Shortly we will be sending you your final confirmation with your Booking Reference number and the Accommodation Reservation Voucher.
That will be done automaticaly once your credit card has been cleared Just to remind you that this reservation (booking) is subject to the terms and conditions of clearly stated on our website. Taking this opportunity we would like to thank you once again for choosing Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel for your holiday to Cyprus and we wish you an' enjoyable stay. Should you require further information or any assistance during your stay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Kindly be aware that after your booking has been completed, Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel or any of its authorized representatives WILL NEVER CONTACT YOU ANY FURTHER either by phone, email or otherwise to ask you to validate or confirm personal information such as your name, address or credit card details, Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel takes all reasonable steps to prevent fraudulent/unlawful incidents and protect from any interference any personal information of its esteemed clients
Information and Consent
When this policy mentions "booking system", "booking engine", "system", "website", "platform", "app", "webapp", "services" or "online services" it refers to all pages and functions under www.sunnblue.com unless specified otherwise.
By accessing the platform or providing information, you agree to our privacy practices as set out in this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
When this policy mentions "we", "us", "our", "data controller" or "controller" it refers to the Gaia Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel.Data Controller
Gaia Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel operates this booking system through a data processor, as explained below. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") (EU) 2016/679, we are the Data Controller. There is a strict contractual framework between the data controller and the data processor for the protection of your personal information. We are:
Gaia Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel
Kryou Nerou 28, Ayia Napa, Cyprus
A third-party Data Processor operates this booking system on behalf of Gaia Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel and is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this system.
For the purposes of the GDPR, this third-party is the Data Processor.
Information and ConsentObligatory nature of providing the data
The data requested in the forms accessible from the booking engine are, in general, mandatory (unless specified otherwise in the required field) to meet the stated purposes. Accordingly, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, we will be unable to process the request.
Personal data we collect and process
This will include:
- personal information about you which we ask you for (e.g. your name, address, and email address) when you make a booking from our booking engine;financial details in order to process your booking when we require pre-payment;
- details of transactions you carry out through our booking engine and details of the fulfilment of your orders.
- our data processor may only collect and process personal data collected and/or processed on behalf of us in accordance with our instructions.
We grant permission to our data processor:
- to use your personal information for reserving rooms and/or other services for you at Gaia Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel
- to pass on your financial details to Gaia Sun N Blue Boutique Hotel and/or appropriate third party (for example, credit card company) for the purpose of confirming or paying for a booking;
- to use your information for marketing purposes (where you explicitly agree to this); and
- to pre-complete forms and other details on our website to make your next visit to our booking engine easier (e.g. when amending or cancelling a booking).
In the event of registration and/or access through a third-party account, we may collect and access certain information of the User’s profile from the corresponding social network, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
Third-party (e.g book for a friend)
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
Information Use of Service by Minors:
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
Purpose of processing personal data:
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the following purposes:
- To manage the bookings made, including payment management (where applicable) and the management of the user’s requests and preferences.
- To manage registration in loyalty or membership programs, as well as obtaining and redeeming points.
- To manage the User’s contact requests with us through the channels provided to this end.
- To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications from us, by electronic and/or conventional means, in cases in which the User expressly consents.
- To manage the provision of the contracted accommodation service, as well as additional services.
- To manage surveys and/or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by us and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services or if you have a booking that has not yet been fulfilled)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Legitimate interest for processing your data:
The data processing required in fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the User’s consent cannot be undertaken without said consent.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws their consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact us through the appropriate channels.
By the same token, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between us and the User, the processing would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with said purposes.
We will use and disclose Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect our operations;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of our own, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose Other Data for any purpose, except where we are not allowed to under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Data with Personal Data (such as combining your name with your location). If we do, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data as long as it is combined.
Guarantees that they are of legal age or legally emancipated, where applicable, fully capable, and that the information furnished to us is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information updated, so that said data reflects their actual situation.
Guarantees that he/she has informed third parties on whose behalf he/she has provided data, where applicable, of the aspects contained in this document. Also guarantees that he/she has obtained the third party’s authorisation to provide their data to us for the purposes indicated.
Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, whether direct or indirect, that this may cause to us or third parties.
Exercise of Rights and Data DeletionThe User may contact us at any time free of charge by emailing email@example.com and providing his unique account email, to:
- To obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning the User are being processed by us.
- To access their personal details.
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To confirm revocation of consent.
- To obtain from us the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- To request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he/she may file a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data before the competent Data Protection Authority.
We will process the User’s data at all times in an absolute confidential way and maintaining the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations, and to this end adopting the measures of a technical and organisational nature required to guarantee the security of their data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.